Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Baby's First Christmas!


Since I haven't updated this blog in 2 years, there is an obvious gap that I cannot begin to fill.  So I will just pick up with today and go from there.  After a woderful Christmas (Baby's First) and New Years, Ed and I are excited about what 2012 has to offer.  We were fortunate to be able to spend this Christmas with ALL of our family.  Ed's family came in from Kansas and of course my family was here as well.  Santa was good to Little Jack, his toy box is loaded with new goodies, hopefully he will start to notice those toys soon!    Jack will be 4 months old tomorrow...hard to believe it has already been 4 months.  To think, this time last year I didn't even know I was pregnant. 


Best Present Ever!

Daddy, Mommy and Jack on Christmas Day

Jack's First Visit with Santa

Tummy Time in his Christmas Jammies!

No comments:

Post a Comment