Tuesday, February 21, 2012

5 Months Old is fun!

Month 5 is proving to be exceptionally fun for Jack and I.  He is really starting to show his personality, and I gotta say I love it!  I remember when Jack was just a newborn, my OB, who is a mom to two little ones herself, told me she thought 5 months was her favorite baby age.  I must say there is some truth to that, 5 months old is fun!  Little Jack sleeps all night (mostly) and parties ALL day, isn't that the way it's supposed to be?  It seems like every day he discovers something new (I think he finally noticed our dogs - and he thinks they are pretty funny!)

Always a smile

Everything is exciting in his world, and that is very exciting for Mommy and Daddy too.  When I put him in the jumperoo he bounces so hard I'm afraid the springs are gonna pop right off.


When I lay him on the floor to play he squeaks and squeals and loves the sound of his own voice.  When we are out running errands he smiles at everyone that looks at him and I know that brightens their day!
I don't know who has more fun with meal time, me or Jack.  I love making his food and LOVES to eat it.
"Feed Me Mama!"
Yummy prunes!


Once a week we go to music class, and he loves to watch the other babies and listen to the music, and of course play with the instruments!
Learning the drums with Nanny

Tummy time in music class

Playing with Mommy

Such a little man!

These babies know how to rock!

Probably the most fun for me and Ed are his reactions to us.  He always has a big smile for Mommy and Daddy!  There is truly nothing better in life than seeing your son's eyes light up when you walk in the room and hearing his sweet laughter.  We are so blessed!

Ed and I are having so much fun with our little munchkin, and time really does fly by when you are having fun.  All of a sudden I have an almost 6 month old.  Where is the time going?  I think I will put a brick on his bald little head so he will stop growing and stay 5 months old forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment