Thursday, February 2, 2012

Rolling Over and Rice Cereal = Big Day for the Little Guy!

Jack had a pretty big day today.  He has successfully completed a handful of back to tummy rollovers (so far he has shown no interest in rolling tummy to back.)  Ed and I were right there by his side to cheer him on and of course document this exciting milestone with the camera!
Excited to showcase his new trick...

Here goes nothin'

The roll is underway

Sometimes he's not sure what to do with his arms...

Almost there

The flip is complete

Victory!
As if rolling over wasn't monumental enough, Jack also decided he was ready to eat cereal today.  A few weeks have passed now since my last (unsuccessful) attempt to feed him cereal so I thought I'd give it another try this morning while he was in a good mood.  Not only did he like it, he couldn't seem to get enough.  In a matter of minutes he seemed to pick up the skill of "open wide" and I couldn't shovel the food in there fast enough.


Happy boy made a happy plate!
   It's amazing to me how excited I get to watch my son grow and change and do simple things like roll over or eat cereal.  It's hard for me to believe that he will be 5 months old this Saturday.  Time is really flying by and watching him grow up is proving to be so fun and rewarding.  Little Jack, you make me smile everyday and I am so proud to be your mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment