Sunday, February 5, 2012

Road Trip!

This weekend we traveled to Fort Worth to watch my sister Katie's high school cheerleading competition.  We had a fun time watching the girls perform (reminded me of my high school drill team competition days!) and we also got to enjoy some family time at the Fort Worth Stockyards.  Jack did great traveling, but the amount of STUFF (i.e. baby clothes, diapers, wipes, bottles, breast pump and equipment, car seat, stroller, pack n' play, boppy, bouncer chair etc) we had to bring for our less than 48 hour trip was crazy.  I actually managed to pack everything Jack would need, but I forgot to bring shoes for myself (thankfully my sweet husband bought me some cute cowboy boots.)  We were also fortunate enough to meet up with some of my best friends from college for dinner Saturday night.  It is great how we only see each other once or twice a year but we always manage to pick up right where we left off!  Overall the trip was a success and a great change of scenery for a stay-at-home-mom!
Noise Canceling Headphones are a must for babies!

Cy-Ridge Cheerleaders



Kinda blurry but nice toe touch girls!

My beautiful sister Katie!!

Back home and ready for the Superbowl!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment