Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Sewing Room Complete!


My new office/ sewing/ craft room!
I finally finished my project of converting what used to be our dining room (we never use that room anyway) into my sewing room!
The Dining Room (On Christmas - the only time we use it) before it became my sewing room.

 Now I have a permanent home for my sewing machine as well as storage for all of my craft/ scrapbook/ embroidery stuff.  It's like my own little girly office, and I love it!


There is storage/ baskets on both sides of this table
Of course, no blog post would be complete without a few pictures of my little munchkin.  Here is Jack the last few days...

My Little Cowboy on Go Texan day.  I love to kiss that face!
My Little Cowboy trying to escape our photo session on the couch.
Happy at meal time!
This has become his new signature facial expression.  It's a happy face.
A boy and his dog!
Did I mention I love to kiss this face?  I would guess at least 100 kisses a day.
Chubby cheeks and drool, is there anything sweeter in life?

1 comment: